Friday, December 11, 2009

Your top 5 drugstore makeup products?

What are your top 5 makeup products found in drugstores?


and why do you like them so much?





1.


2.


3.


4.


5.








Thankyou :)Your top 5 drugstore makeup products?
In no particular order...





1. L'Oreal H.I.P cream liners. I love these liners. They are just as good as MAC's fluideline and not nearly as expensive. Hopefully they will expand to include more colours.





2. Jane Mineral Pillow blushes. Normally I am a huge blush snob but these blushes are amazing. They easily rival anything that you find at Sephora in terms of pigmentation and overall quality. A definite must have for $5.





3. Bonne Bell pencil liner in Black Ink. When I do opt for a black pencil liner, this is the first one that I go for. Easy, smooth application and great colour.





4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Liquid Foundation. Amazing stuff for when you're on a budget. Long lasting and amazing buildable coverage.





5. CoverGirl mascara. If there is one thing that CoverGirl does well, it's mascaras. From their Lashblast to Last Exact, it's all good. The clump free formulation makes these a must have.Your top 5 drugstore makeup products?
1. Revlon ColorStay foundation in combo/oily foundation.


I love this stuff because I NEVER thought I'd find a liquid foundation for oily-skinned girls, and when I finally did find one that actually helped control oil without drying out my face, I was super excited that I found it in a drugstore, of all places! I'm still on my first bottle of ColorStay, but I really really like it so far. The coverage is great, it doesn't break me out (which is saying a lot- I'm kind of prone to breakouts) and the price can't be beat.





2. CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara.


I'm awful with mascara. I usually buy one and stick with it no matter how much I don't like it, because I'm too lazy to experiment with new ones. But I took a chance and tried LashBlast, figuring that I'd see if it was really worth all the hype. It totally is! I'm on my third tube of it, and it's just... wow. I use the non-waterproof formula, and it's really incredible. It gives great volume, doesn't flake off, isn't clumpy, and it holds a curl really well.





3. Cetaphil Gentle Face Cleanser.


It's interesting how this stuff has been around as long as it has, despite the fact that they hardly ever advertise it. This is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It's gentle enough to take off all of my makeup, and it doesn't dry my face out. Plus it's dirt cheap. I bought a huge bottle of it for like, $10, and it's going to last me forever, I kid you not.





4. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque


If you've never heard of this, google it and read the reviews. It's wonderful. A nice, cool, tingly minty masque that helps dry up breakouts and shrink pores. A tube will run you about $4, and will last months and months, because you don't need much. Very fun to do with girl pals, or while watching sappy romantic movies during PMS week. It makes your skin super soft.





5. Nivea A Kiss of Moisture lip balm.


Okay, so it's not exactly makeup, but this lip balm is wonderful. It comes in a little blue tube, and it twists up like lipstick. I use this stuff all the time, which is saying a lot, because I'm quite the chapstick junkie. I've also found that a layer of this lip balm under lipstick or lipgloss helps keep my lips moisturized for hours. It's really terrific. It keeps my lips soft, and has a little bit of SPF, which is nice for when I'm outside all day.
1.Makeup Remover*- You need it cause if you don't take off your makeup, it causes acne.


2.Foundation- You would need to have an even skin tone.


3.Eyeliner- eyeliner is important because it makes your eyes pop and really stand out.


4.Mascara- Mascara is important because it makes your eyelashes longer and your eyes more smokey.


5.Eyeshadow- You would need a bold eyeshadow that would make your eyes stand out. Your eyes are about the most important thing on your face. {make up wise :D}





PS:: i would also get a lip gloss, but it would depend on your skin tone. if you have fair skin, you would need a beige to light pink lip gloss, and if you have darker skin, you would need a red lip gloss, or a darker shade. {im pretty sure about the lip gloss shades, but it might be the other way around :D}





X0X0


C0URTNEY%26lt;333
1.) Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara (CG Lash Blast is great, too) : seperates lashes perfectly, makes lashes look long, dark and full


2.) CoverGirl TruBlend Liquid Foundation: hides just about any flaw, looks extremely natural, not cakey, lasts a while


3.) CoverGirl Perfect Point Eyeliner: self sharpening, easy to apply, won't smear down your face


4,) Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner (liquid eyeliner): very easy to apply, capable of doing cat eye,etc., lasts until make up is washed off, easy to remove


5.) L'Oreal H.I.P. Eye Shadows: dramatic colors, sure to make your eyes get noticed, lasts long, available in just about ANY color


HOPE THIS HELPS!! =)
1. MAX factor waterproof mascara- it is very dramatic, waterproof, and long lasting.


2.Nuetrogena Concealer- It comes in a lot of shades and lasts long.


3. Covergirl Fruit Spritzers- They taste yummy and look good


4. Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner- It goes on so easily


5. Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow- It comes in a lot of colors and looks great
these aren't i exact order





1. covergirl fruitspritzers lipgloss


2. almay foundation


3. covergirl lash exact mascara


4. covergirl amazmint lipgloss


5. covergirl whipped foundation


^ i kinda like covergirl lol.





answerr?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
1. I think its covergirl , but sky high waterproof mascarra stays on forever !


2. Cover girl clean makeup foundation can cover anything while looking natural .


3. Revlon cream eyeshadow good colors and stays nice and creamy .


4. NYC lip gloss stays on !


5. covergirl perfect point eyeliner goes on easy and doesnt smear !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream