Friday, December 11, 2009

Is my eye makeup too over the top for everyday wear? (pic)?

I'm just wearing some liquid eyeliner on top and some eye pencil at the bottom with one coat of mascarra, do you think I should cut down on something or do you think its fine? my mum thinks the liquid eyeliner looks too over the top and that I should leave it for special occasians but what do you think?





Sorry its a bad picture but its the only picture I have of me where you can see my eyes close up


http://www.flickr.com/photos/26271289@N02/2889971043/in/photostream/?rotated=1%26amp;cb=1222459375743Is my eye makeup too over the top for everyday wear? (pic)?
I dont like the cat eyes look. (where you take it past your eyelids)


Your a pretty girl, you dont need all that makeup.Is my eye makeup too over the top for everyday wear? (pic)?
You have beautiful large eyes. I would say stay away from liquid eye liner, pencil will look much better and stay AWAY from corners.


Your eye makeup is minimum. I'd say go for mascara to show off your eye lashes. You have beautiful eyes, concentrate on showing them.
I personally love your eyeliner. And no i wear eyeliner almost every day except at school cuz they dont allow makeup. Best wishes! Oh and once again. LOVE YOUR EYELINER!!! If you have a youtube account you should make a video on how you do your makeup. haha seriously. hope this helps!
I think its cute, before clicking on the pic I thought you were going to be wearing a lot of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick....





It's simple and cute, dramatic yes, but that's ur style so don't change it. It's just eye liner... with lipgloss it would look awesome! :D





Good job! :D
I think it looks fine. It's not too dramatic at all. I would keep the eyeliner only the length of your eye though. Anyway, I wear lots of different bright colors and they are way to dramatic for everyday. haha.
Hey,


Don't flick it up at the corners. Just gently end the line and don't do it so harshly.


Maybe you should just leave it for special occasions.


X
I think it's simple, just the winged eye liner is a little much but it's not heavy maybe some bronzy eyeshadow to balance liner
Maybe try just outlining your top lid. It will make it less obvious. Remember less is more.
Yes it's too over the top for everyday wear. It would look good if you went out clubbing or dancing though.
Leave the wings off the eyeliner and you are good.
Don't extend the eyeliner past your eye.
not really just don't do the thing on the side of the eyes and it should be fine
I think its fine. You have Beautiful eyes girl.
no looks beautiful
It's lovely, perfect for everyday! Just don't go so far out of your corner...
it looks fine... if you're going for the amy winehouse look.
looks very attractive to me...
I think it looks fine...you look cute.
dont extend it past the corners...its too over the top. do that for nights out
ya a little bit no affence but its just a little much to were every day
I like it! =)
Yea sometimes less is more.. you could do with less.. but looking good.
do what you did, but don't do the liquid liner so far out.
from what I can tell, it looks good.
personally, I think so, but thats just me
fine



no its fine
looks good



keep it out of the corners, you look too dramatic
no i think its fine. :]
take it out of the corner youll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream