Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spray sunblock (with zinc oxide)? on top of makeup?

I am very fair and I want to stay that way. I wear sunblock everyday but I HATE having to re-apply my makeup every time I re-apply my sunblock (which is every two hours). I wear sunblock instead of sunscreen and I can only find it in a lotion. If I had a spray sunblock maybe I could spray it on top of my makeup. Has anyone ever used spray sunblock containing zinc oxide? Did you like it? Did you wear it on top of makeup? Please help.Spray sunblock (with zinc oxide)? on top of makeup?
you shouldn't put your sunscreen on top of your makeup because it needs to penetrate your skin in order to be effective.Spray sunblock (with zinc oxide)? on top of makeup?
ALL spray sunscreens specify that you are NOT to spray it directly on your face! You must spray it on your hands and then rub it into your face. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream