Friday, December 11, 2009

Greaser day outfit? Top, Pants, Shoes, jewelry, hair, makeup?

My school is having a ';greaser day';, because of the book ';The Outsiders';. I want to go all out and get really dressed up for it. I already have these shirts in mind (are these greaser-ish? The red one goes under the black one)


Choose Black:


http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j...


Choose red:


http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j...





are those greaser-ish?


I have pants covered: They're like leggings almost. They cut off where leggings do%26amp; they're that kind of fabric.


What about shoes?! I have these shoes that I MIGHT wear, but idk. They're like short boots (go up a LITTLE above ankle) and they're fake leather and have wide heels (not the skinny heels) but the heels are short. Should I wear those?





And then what accessories?! I have no clue whatsoever. I need bracelets and necklaces and earrings and anything else you can suggest :]


What about makeup? Didnt they have like heavy eyelinerGreaser day outfit? Top, Pants, Shoes, jewelry, hair, makeup?
links dont workGreaser day outfit? Top, Pants, Shoes, jewelry, hair, makeup?
Watch the video again, and pause on which outfit you like then copy it.


With what you have it is onlt for one Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream