Friday, December 11, 2009

Is my eye makeup too over the top for everyday wear? (pic)?

I'm just wearing some liquid eyeliner on top and some eye pencil at the bottom with one coat of mascarra, do you think I should cut down on something or do you think its fine? my mum thinks the liquid eyeliner looks too over the top and that I should leave it for special occasians but what do you think?





Sorry its a bad picture but its the only picture I have of me where you can see my eyes close up


http://www.flickr.com/photos/26271289@N02/2889971043/in/photostream/?rotated=1%26amp;cb=1222459375743Is my eye makeup too over the top for everyday wear? (pic)?
You have very beautiful eyes but the eyeliner is horrible. Try to just smudge dark eye shadow on the top lid at the lash line and 2 coats of mascara on the top lashes. Add some neutral lip gloss.Is my eye makeup too over the top for everyday wear? (pic)?
You have awesome eyes! If I had eyes like that I'd be slathering on the liquid eyeliner and the mascara! But that's just me.





So, to answer your question, I think your makeup looks fine, it definitely does not look overdone.
liquid eyeliner is hard to apply and usually just doesnt look right i think the bottom looks fine try the pencil over both, your eyes are pretty and you just want to bring them out and have people notice your eyes and not the make up
No, it looks perfectly fine(:


You hardly wear that much anyways, and i've saw much worse(:


It looks nice!
That's actually pretty subtle...I was expecting raccoon eyes lol...I honestly think that's fine for everyday. Go for it :)
Maybe tone down the liquid liner a bit... It'd probably be good if the liner didn't stray too far from your natural lash line.
yea, it's a bit too much. Only put eyeliner on either the bottom or top.
I don't like black eyeliner try brown to tone it down
No, it looks fine.





You look fine ;]
i think it looks fine :]
I think you look hot
nope, i think tht it looks good on you, but it doesnt look lyk too much
No I think that it is just fine... :)
NOT AT ALL.
no, plain eyeliner is ok.
no, i think it looks cute
no, it's pretty
to much!
yeah.
Psh...not at all! I like it.
i agree w/ yer ma. too much dark liner, smudge it a little perhaps? soften it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream