Friday, December 11, 2009

Am I going OTT (over the top) with my makeup?

I'm 13 and I wear a tinted moisteriser-or if I run out a light foundation like Pure Makeup by Maybelline- and mascara and maybe a sheer blush everyday to go to school. Everyone says I am the cosmetic queen just cause I tell them what I put on that day. This got me a bit annoyed after a while.


Can you give me your opinion cause I need to know what everyone else thinks.


btw I dont put on too much, just enough. like one coat of mascara.


Thanks xxAm I going OTT (over the top) with my makeup?
I'm 2 years older than you, and i see people in junior school with masses more makeup! It might depend on how strict your school is, but if you feel comfortable using that much make up everyday, why should anyone stop you?Am I going OTT (over the top) with my makeup?
babe, ur wearing the perfect amount,


i was wearing just that when i was 13, and no one said a word,


not even the teachers.


if anything u can wear more make up.


if people r saying that u r a make up queen, they prob just immature and dont love make up yet.


but if ur wearing make up now, by the time ur older and ur friends also wanna wear make up, u will be a pro at puttin it on, and u will look atural
It's my personal opinion that 13 is to young to wear makeup...or to even be concerned about beauty for that matter. Besides, if you're wearing makeup everyday then you shouldn't because it's really bad for your skin. Foundation or even too much moisturizer can clog pores and cause acne. You're probably just better off going au naturale. Especially at such a young age.
i dont think thats too much.


i think that if it looks natural and hides your flaws and highlights ur good bits then its fine.


personally i wear - tinted moisturiser, a bit of Pure concealer on those nasty red spots, brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and 2 coats of mascara and it looks good i reckon. lol anyways good luck!


x
hello.
YOUR 13 you shouldn't even be wearing make-up but that's my opinion
It sounds like you put on just enough :)





Maybe your just proud of your makeup so you tell your friends, D/w.. To me it sounds like its really nice.





I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream