Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite brand of makeup. top 2.?

best brands for...





mascara





eyeliners-that stay all day





liquid %26amp; powder fondations-that stay all day





eyelash curlers





concealersFavorite brand of makeup. top 2.?
well i get my foundation made for my specific skin tone at I Natural Cosmetics and Spa it ttly rocks but for everything else i'm avon all the way!!!!





btw this is the number of the place where i get my foundation made


(305)255-7661


it's in Homestead,FloridaFavorite brand of makeup. top 2.?
Mary Kay for all of them other than eyelash curler.....I have never used one so I wouldn't know. :)


MK has always done for me what the company has said it would and than some.
M.A.C cosmetics for ALL of them!


maccosmetics.com


and anything from Sephora!


sephora.com





BEST makeup ever!


%26lt;3 xoxo
The only one I know is the mascara





Artistry Definitive Lash Mascara--Water resistant, long lasting and nonirritating. No smearing, smudging, clumping, or flaking.


http://rchen1.qbeautyzone.com/products/m鈥?/a>
mascara: if u have naturally gorgeous eyelashes, maybelline-lash discovery is the best.


but if u dont, loreal double extend is the best.





eyeliner: MAC fluidline





liquid foundation: loreal true match


powder foundation: bare mineral





eyelash curlers: shu uemura.





concealer: bobbi brown-creamy concealer kit
eyelash curler..Revlon





all other makeup Estee Lauder..it cost a little more but last forever..I have used it for years.
Beauti Control
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream