Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it ok to wear SPF on top of moisteriser and then your makeup??

After washing, I put on my moisteriser of SPF15, then on top I put a SPF 30 block..after that, I put on Bare Escentuals. Is what I'm doing ok / good for me?Is it ok to wear SPF on top of moisteriser and then your makeup??
Thats really good. Apparently people are supposed to wear SPFs over 30 ( and reapply every couple of hours). I find that SPF in moisturizers (usually SPF 15) is not really strong enough to keep me from getting tanned/burned ( tanning is s ign that your skin has been damaged, so I try to avoid that). What you are doing is good, and I woul dkeep it up so that you could look great and skin damage free whenyou are olderIs it ok to wear SPF on top of moisteriser and then your makeup??
i think that depends on ur complexion, i dont think that much is nessecary for the skin , i say add a bit of sun block and than ur normal moisturizer because if u put a lot of cream on ur face , it may appear oily and sumtimes that can be unattractive . u want a natural glow on the sun than maybe u should wash ur face with a mild face wash because its the summer and u dont want to use a scrub base because sum of them contain acid in them and may peel of sum skin , so wear the spf 15 and put on ur normal moisturizer after the wash and that should be fine.
yes, its great for you face. but i would only use the SPF 15 moisturizer. to much sunscreen will seem heavy. simple is beautiful!!!!!
maybe try buying a moisterizer with spf in it or makeup with it in that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream