Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some of the top selling clothes, perfumes, & makeup on Ebay? I want to know what to sell to make $$$$

Definately Designer Brands,


Abercrombie, Juicy couture, hollister etc..








Also,


If you are in the US


it is REALLY worth sellling abercrombie, hollister on the UK ebay.


Because it is BIG over here but SO expensive it is half price in USA. So you will make a big profit!!!What are some of the top selling clothes, perfumes, %26amp; makeup on Ebay? I want to know what to sell to make $$$$
WELL I REALLY LIKE THE DESIGNER BRANDS PEOPLE DEFINATLEY BUY THAT STUFF LIKE ...... ROXY , BILLABONG , PUMA , NIKE BASICALLY ALL THE SPORT BRANDS AND WITH PERFUME I THINK SOME OF THE FAMOUSR BRANDS WOULD SELL WELL. =]What are some of the top selling clothes, perfumes, %26amp; makeup on Ebay? I want to know what to sell to make $$$$
f

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream