Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Makeup Should I Wear With a Red Cami Top and Dark Denim Bermuda Shorts? (More Details)...?

I have dark brown eyes, olive skin, and medium brown hair.





Please list the makeup then the color it should be.





Also, what perfume should I wear if any? NO BRAND NAMES Please.What Makeup Should I Wear With a Red Cami Top and Dark Denim Bermuda Shorts? (More Details)...?
i would say eye liner on the top - black( just a thin little line) .. and be sure to use pencial , it rubs on better than liquid. and then just apply some mascara to bottom and top lashes . the red will stand out enough , so just dark , but not to dark . and dont wear black eyliner on the inner part of your eye, to mkae your eyes look bigger only put in on the outisde of the eye , but only at the side. okaay, well GOOD LUCK ! ( :What Makeup Should I Wear With a Red Cami Top and Dark Denim Bermuda Shorts? (More Details)...?
Well I should be able to help you because I've got the same coloring. Wear a copper-metallic eyeshadow, black mascara (curling your lashes before makes it look better), and lipgloss in a coral color. You really don't need to wear perfume, but if you do, something fresh and light.
Go neutral, as you dont want to clash with your outfit, the red will stand out enough. Just a bit of eyeliner and gloss id say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream