Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are your Top 5 ';can't live without'; makeup items?

I'm a major ';beautyholic';, and I'd like to know what your favorite ';Top 5'; makeup items are? They can be lipsticks, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, blushes, anything as long as it's makeup that you apply to your face on a regular basis. Please list brand names and exact shades please.What are your Top 5 ';can't live without'; makeup items?
!) Good values and morals


2)A good sense of humor


3)A warm heart


4)An honest desire to be helpful to others


5)A winning smile





Beauty comes from the inside.What are your Top 5 ';can't live without'; makeup items?
I'm offended this was chosen as Best Answer, because my question was very obviously about cosmetics, not human qualities; and you in no way answered my question. To those who chose this as best answer, go vote on questions in the Humanities or Social Science categories, not the Beauty Category. Report Abuse

1-Bare Escentuals Foundation-I use light and fairly light


2-Bare Escentuals Bisque (multi-tasking mineral....I use for concealer)


3-Mascara-Avon Mousse mascara in black....when it dries, your lashes are soft instead of stiff and crunchy


4-Burt's Bees lip balm


5-Avon Perfect Wear lipstick-stays on till you take it off. I use various neutral-pink colors


And I have to have a 6th-Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
1) Kajal


2)Eyeliner


3)Mascara


4)Lip Gloss


5)Nail paint
1:Mascara 2:Blush 3:Eye Shadow 4:Eye Liner 5:Lip Lipstick
Revlon Color Stay Soft/flex liquid makeup, Merle Norman loose face powder, eyeliner/eyebrow pencil, mascara, moisturizer
1. Avon Glazeware Lip gloss, clear and glittery


2. Claire's Icing Eyeshadow, all shades


3. Jordana Mascara, black


4. Revlon Foundation, nude


5. Wet 'n Wild nail polish-baby pink
1) Cover Girl Buff Beige Cream Foundation


2) Revlon Black Pencil Eyeliner


3) Napolean Lip Lacquer Pink Patina


4) Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder Natural Light


5) Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black
eye line , mascara , eyshadow , lipgloss ,foundation
Eyeliner - (I feel so naked without it) Maybelline Line %26amp; Design


Concealer - Maybelline Perfect Concealer


Blush


Eyeshadow





These 4 are my cant live withouts.





I guess if you need a 5th one, it'd be mascara!
in no particular order





sally hansen nail polishes


loreal glam shine lipgloss


bath %26amp; body works roll-on glitter (glitter can be an everyday


accessory)


princess livia face gleam (a product by cosmetique)


natural ice medicated lip balm by menthalatum
A small lip brush for applying eye shadow in liquid form (no need for eye liner, and it lasts longer!), eye brow tamer (unruly things, just a toothbrush and hair spray will do it), a clear lip gloss, a good blush (I can't live without my estee lauder one), and bare essentials foundation.
Eyeliner: MAYBENLLINE NY Unstoppable


Mascara: MAYBELLINE NY Full N' Soft Waterproof


Eyeshadow: MAYBELLINE NY Expert Wear in gray and dark gray


Blush: Estee Laudeer Pink Cloud





That's the only makeup I wear. I can't wear foundation since they never make foundation in yellow and pink skint tone mixed. I've tried every brand and color imaginable but no match yet.
clinique moisturizer


lip gloss or lipsticks


eyeshadows


loose powder


WATER
umm ummm lots let me pick....





1...eyeliner-black


2......lip gloss-shiney


3..........eye shadow-dark blue


4...............base


5..................lip liner
powder, mascara, blush
My basic top 5 makeup items are: 1. Mary Kay's base to powder foundation - Beige 2, 2. a brown eyebrow pencil (any brand will do), 3. Ebel's Artiste Black liquid eyeliner, 4. Loreal voluminous Black mascara, 5. Lipgloss (any brand) shade would have to be coral like. All I need to create a natural and decent everyday look.
Wow... top 5... I don't even use 5 regularly, but I can only put 2 for daily, but generally 4, so I'll list those:


1.Avon Extreme Volume Mascara, black


2.Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm


3.Avon True Color Double Cheek Color Powder Blush, Golden glow/orange brulee


4. Avon True Color Powder Eyeshadow Quad#224 (black shadow/misty/wisteria/lily light)
Estee Lauder Double wear foundation


Mineral Veil (to go over my foundation)


Eyeliner Max factor


Max factor mascara


Any Eyeshadow
eyeliner, eyeliner,eyeliner, eyeliner and eyeliner
eyeliner, bronzer, lipgloss, mascara, eyelash curler
XXX Volume mascara





Bonnie Bell lipgloss





Eyeliner(brown)





Neutrogena Blush





peach colored lip tint by Love My Lips%26lt;3


and I use an eyelash curler
1.) Covergirl undereye concealer-classic ivory


2.) Avon sheer chapstick-?


3.) Maybelline waterproof mascara-very black


4.) Wet n Wild eyeliner-black


5.) Ulta blush-cheek
foundation is #1 i use dream matte mousse!


then eyeliner i love eyeliner i use two kinds N.Y.C in black and covergirl smoothware in onyx


my 3rd would have to be eyeshadow i love eyeshadow and you can do so many things with it i love covergirl the trio's and loreal paris HIP there awesome!


my 4th is Mascara in Maybelline lash stylist black!


and last buy not least Lip gloss i'm crazy for nutrogena lipgloss it's the best!
1) Bare Escentuals mineral makeup.





2) clinique lipgloss in ';juicy apple'; or ';treasure.';





3) Clinique blush in ';Think bronze'; or ';honey blush.';





4) Cover Girl, Great lash mascara, Rich Black. (best on market)





5) Mary Kay eyeliner...bronze.
Foundation(I use black opal truly topaz)creme to powder, eyeliner (jordanna brown)lip gloss , lip stick and mascara maybelline
maybelline mascara


nyc lip gloss


maybelline powder


nyc shimmer powder- white peachest shade


maybelline eyelash curler
1. Rimmal Matte Foundation


2.and Powder


3. Exact Lash Mascara


4. Covergirl blush, pink


5. I use a covergirl eyeshadow with browns and natural colors
If I were limited to a week in this world with only 5 makeup items, first I would scream in horror, as I am also a beautyholic %26amp; love to experiment. Then I would pack the following:





1) L'Oreal True Match Blendable Foundation (I have to blend N2 %26amp; N3, which is kinda ironic because no one shade truly matches...)


2) Tarte Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride


3) Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes...with an eyeliner brush to apply the darkest shade as a liner


4) MAC Pro Lash Mascara in Black


5) Vincent Longo Lip %26amp; Cheek Gel Stain in Cupid's Breath
1) LBri Pure n' Natural oil free foundation


2) Chapstick


3) Fantastic Lash Mascara by CG





And that's about all I use. Sometimes I even go w/o foundation. If I am having a ';good face'; day.





Cheers!
clinique repairwear daytime moisturizer


clinique oil free pressed powder


pencil eyeliner in a black-brown color - clinique discontued mine so I am testing...


loreal volumunous mascara


chapstick - softlips
BadGal lash mascara- Benefit


Black eyeliner- Prestige


Pressed Powder NW30-MAC


Minty Lip Shine- Victoria's Secret


Golden Bronzer-MAC
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream