Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats your favorite top dollar makeup and why??? And how much is it ??

eyeshadow, blush... skin products... and how much is it??? Im looking for some good new makeup I have very fair skin and almond shape light brown eyes...Whats your favorite top dollar makeup and why??? And how much is it ??
I love borghese mud mask. You can get a jar for $80. Other brands I use- Lancome - foundation, Eyeshadow - Mac, Stila, Dior and Lancome, Moisturizer - Lancome 30 Spf, Clinque - Turnaround Skin Concentrate, Body Shop - Eye cream. Lancome Night Cream - $90, Lipstick - Lacome, Clinique, Mac.Whats your favorite top dollar makeup and why??? And how much is it ??
I like Lash Exact mascara from Covergirl. It goes on nice without clumps. Pretty inexpensive.
My fave makeup line is Clinique. It has everything. I do not use a lot of makeup but it is worth it if you clean your face daily and jus put powder. I do too have fair skin. The cost is reasonable from $25 and up.





Another line that has a pretty god eyeshadow colors is Sheseido. A bit pricy but it is worth it will stay longer.





Up to you, your choice!
I always use Lancome.... they have the best product, despite the high price.





Check out Lancome.com to see exact prices...





I use their foundation and powder called ';Color ID'; but they are redoing it a bit and it'll be called Color ID Plus, I believe, and coming out around the Christmas holidays. It costs about $33.00 for the foundation and $29.00 for the powder.
Lancome...pricey, but worth it. Good quallity and lasts. always looks great!!
Shiseido do great foundation. I get ';The Makeup'; cream foundation and it costs me about A$65 a jar. BUT, it lasts me about 8 months which is pretty great value!


I also have very pale skin and its a perfect colour for me.
my favorite make up is louie vuitton. hehehehehehehehe. it is so cute. and its just suck a steal!!! :-) :-D :-) :-D its only $800 and up. if ur a diva like mwa then u totally know how to get down to the vibe of designer deals! hahahah, so fey!!! luv ya!!! :-D %26lt;3
Stila...love the colors and textures. It's available at Sephora and Saks. Eyeshadow is lile 16.00 and blush around 20.00. Chanel is nice too, even more $$$.
ALMAY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS ARE GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND LAST
guerlain's midnight secret. $100 a jar. best cream i've ever used.
I love Loreal'. They have all kinds for different types of skin. The foundation runs about $9, eyeshadow's are around $6, blush about $7. They also have face wash, toner and moisturizer and the way they come is how your face is: dry, oily, combo. I also have light skin and brown eyes and hair. Good luck in finding something you like!!
original penguin
Chanel products of all kinds. Whether it's the Allure lipsticks (seduction in just one click ;), or the Precision face treatments, Chanel gives you beauty and charisma to your face like no other. Prices range from $17-$99.
What a broad question! I have so many loved ones that I review them here:





http://beauty-tricks.com
are you a black woman or a white , chinese ,indian....black opel is a good product for black women
For eyeliner I really like the cream eyeliners from Stila and Smashbox. They cost $16 - $22 and they last all day and all night with no smudges. For a moisturizer I like Murad Essential C for $53. And Philosophy Hope in a Tube is great eye and lip cream to reduce wrinkles and firm the skin, $30. All these are available at Sephora, my one stop make up shop!
i have so many different brands. the most i've paid for lipstick was through mary k and it was about 12 bucks a pop. fashion fair was about 8-12 bucks and their foundation is about 18, plus you gotta get powder so that adds up too. but i normally stay with maybelline they arent too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream