Friday, December 11, 2009

If i am wearing a fuschia top with white pants, and silver accessories..how should i do my makeup??

i wanted to wear a fuschia lip stick..but not sure on the eye makeup...helppp! thanx!If i am wearing a fuschia top with white pants, and silver accessories..how should i do my makeup??
I would make my eyemake up with just some charcoal eyeliner,,,just outline the eyes and nice soft pale lipstickIf i am wearing a fuschia top with white pants, and silver accessories..how should i do my makeup??
You should definately go with the fuschia lip stick and for the eyes, i sugest black mascara with a light high-light
Do some emtallics on the eyes. Think silver, gold *maybe bronzer or light gold colors*, shiny greens,purples,browns.blues, etc.
I think u should were a gloss on the lips, a light fuschia eye color %26amp; highlight it with a little silver glitter.
wtf?!!? y would u wear fuchia lipstic creep!!! i think u should wear a tanish color lipstick, with Bright blue eyes, and red cheacks to compliment the eyeshadow!! make sure 2 wear LOTS of foundation!!! hope i helped cake face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream