Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is eyeline on top and bottom lid too much makeup?

In my opinion, yes- makes it look like you have raccoon eyes





liner on the bottom makes your eyes appear small


liner on the top makes your eye appear larger





so, here's what I do:


apply a top liner and line the lower lash line half of my lashline... leave the inner half alone and dont line the waterlineIs eyeline on top and bottom lid too much makeup?
No it isn't because eyeliner makes your eyes appear bigger but if you put too much on, it's gonna make your eyes look smaller.


But if you are using liquid eyeliner, I wouldn't recommend putting it on the bottom lid as my friend did this and her vision started to go blurry and she had some liquid eyeliner in her eye. So you can use liquid eyeliner for top lid and pencil eyeliner for bottom to be safe (:Is eyeline on top and bottom lid too much makeup?
No it is not too much, if it is pencil eyeliner and you don't make it too thick. But liquid eyeliner is different, I say only wear liquid eyeliner on the top not the bottom too. And also what looks good on you. Hope this gave you some help!
I think so. It seems to close up your eyes. Only do the top lid or top and very little of bottom lid.
It depends on how thick your eyeliner on your eyes are. Most of the time it isn't.
I don't think so. I often do this to help shape my eyes because I am Puerto Rican and have a very profound eye shape.
most definately not.


it makes eyes look bigger, and makes them pop
no it makes them look big and cool! its looks awesome! dont worry
no not at all! Just don't make it too dramatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream