Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls: when you wear a skirt, pretty bra or underwear, lacy top, or pretty makeup, is it because...?

(a) it makes you more comfortable,


(b) it makes you feel sexier,


(c) you want to attract guys,


(d) you like being fashionable, or


(e) something else (what?).





And what are other clothing decisions you consciously make?





(from a guy who is curious.)Girls: when you wear a skirt, pretty bra or underwear, lacy top, or pretty makeup, is it because...?
Whatever I wear reflects how I feel inside (a) I'm comfortable in jeans(b) I feel sexy in sweats(c) I attract guys in house slippers(d) I'm fashionable when my clothes match (e)I make the clothes and make up it doesn't make me. As for the skirt lingerie lacy top and make up, If I wear these its only because wanted to I don't need to wear it to feel a certain way. Looks change .Girls: when you wear a skirt, pretty bra or underwear, lacy top, or pretty makeup, is it because...?
i would have to go with c and/or d, depending where i'm going and with whom ;)
b
sometimes its c


but mostly its d
I wear it because it makes me feel prettier and makes me more confident.








And when I'm picking out what I want to wear, I try to think of outfits other girls will be jealous of.
well i hardly wear skirts but bra/undies- because i lyk my underwear to match my outfit lol. lacy top- attention, makeup- bring out my eyes.
Because I am comfortable - and it makes me fashionable. I think some women these days wear things they like to feel fashionable and comfy.
it makes me feel feminine and pretty. But i will be modest too. I want a guy who thinks modest is hottest!
usually c.
it makes you feel more sexier and and guys are attractive to hot girls that dress sexy right
B! I love wearing sexy underwear even though no one else sees it.. it's like I have this sexy little secret no one else knows about, so it boosts my confidence with everyone I associate with that day!
All of the above.
thats a really good Q....... for me its D....
i wear it because my science teacher gives me a better grade if i do.
d mayb b ; )
It makes use feel sexier inside. We feel like we have something very sexy that no one can see so we don'tfeel slutty or skeezy. It adds this extra boost of confidence to us. It's just a small way of us trying to make ourselves feel better about our flaws and insecurities.
Because it makes me feel sexier. This is an abstract concept; contrary to popular belief, it actually has little to do with attracting guys or competing w/ girls. It's more to do with being a better version of myself.
b and d
I wear the pretty bra and underwear to make me feel pretty underneath my clothes, or if I have a date planned with my boyfriend :-)


The outside clothes...I wear shorter skirts when I know it'll be hot, I wear sexy makeup to make me feel just that - sexy.
when I wear a skirt, d and e, cause my boyfriend likes it.





When i wear pretty bra/underwear, b and e my bf likes it





i dont wear lacy tops





pretty makeup, a, b, d, and e it covers up blemishes.. haha
(b) it makes you feel sexier,
B. makes me feel more feminine/sexy


C. obviously


D. Fashion is a girl's best friend !


E. To show off :D
I WOULD SAY ALL OF THE ABOVE MINUS D I COULD CARE LESS IF IT'S IN FASHION I WEAR WHAT I LIKE BECAUSE I LIKE IT NOT EVERYONE ELSE
b c and d
It makes me feel sexier. LIke I am treating my body to something good. ....
it's because i want too. i dont have to go all out to be noticed or feel sexy.
I think all of the above apply at different times. I think most women make clothing choices based on what they're doing/where they're going/who they'll be seeing on any given day. Some days you dress up for yourself, and some days you dress to impress others.
b - pretty things make us feel pretty
sometimes b or c and sometimes just because i want to feel good!
I just enjoy being fashionable. I also like to express myself or the mood I'm in using the clothes I wear, because I am absolutely terrible at communicating my feelings verbally... it sounds stupid, but it's true.





';Because it makes me feel sexier. This is an abstract concept; contrary to popular belief, it actually has little to do with attracting guys or competing w/ girls. It's more to do with being a better version of myself.';





I couldn't have said it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream