Friday, December 11, 2009

My makeup makes me look old i want all new stuff tell me every little thing top to bottom?

I felt the same way until I started wearing mineral makeup. I love the way it makes my complexion look. I am in my forties and many people tell me I look much younger. Mineral powder is different in that it does not settle into fine lines. It applies like sile and gives me a flawless/airbrush finish.





This makeup is feather light, yet long wearing. It is sweat/waterproof, has built-in sun protection and because it is all natural, there is nothing in it that would irritate the skin. I love it!





You can check it out for yourself at www.kmsmineralessentials.com. You will be pleased to find out that it is not as costly as you might think.





Good luckMy makeup makes me look old i want all new stuff tell me every little thing top to bottom?
I recommend Lash Blast by covergirl.it's the mascara in the big orange tube that Drew Barrymore wears in her commercials.Use that and some kind of Rimmel eyeliner.do not use liquid eyeliner unless you want intense burning pain in your eye when you mess up.


I don't think women should wear too much makeup so i normally wear eye makeup and keep it at that.if you use makeup like foundation to hide acne then just get some kind of acne cleanser to clear your face so that you won't need foundation or cover up.I hate wearing makeup so that's why i keep my face clean.My makeup makes me look old i want all new stuff tell me every little thing top to bottom?
go to sephora! they will tell you what will make you look great according to your skin tone.
ask agian but send a pic, so we can see what should be done,
use a blush and some mascara top that witch a lipgloss youll look like ur age

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream