Friday, December 11, 2009

Top 10 best makeup brand?

please give me suggestion





i know mac is one of them


and i love mac there my favorite brand of makeupTop 10 best makeup brand?
Urban decay 鈾?br>

Stilla


E.L.F 鈾?


Covergirl


Wet n wild


Maybelline


Almay


Costal Scent 鈾?


Lancome


NARS 鈾?








鈾?= my fav productTop 10 best makeup brand?
Some of the 10 best, in my opinion are:





- Mac


- Bobbi Brown


- Nars


- Prescriptives (foundation)


- Smashbox


- Makeup Forever


- Chanel


- Dior


- Lancome


- Yves Saint Laurent
dior mascara bare minerals foundation NARS lipstick ,lip gloss, lip pencils , makeup forever eyeliner , urban decay primer potion 4 eyes theses are my favorite makeup brands and products
Mac


Cover girl


Clinique


Christian Dior


London Rommel


Lancome


Maybe line


Wet n Wild


Nitrogen


Revelon
I like





Clinique


Dior


Shiseido


Lancome


MAC


Lise Watier


Bare Minerals


Chanel


Revlon


NARS


NYX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream