Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone know how to prevent makeup from 'gathering' around the top lip?

no matter what makeup i buy my makeup gathers under my nose and makes me look like i have a moustache- let me stress i do NOT- lol





anyone else have this problem or anyone know any solutions??Anyone know how to prevent makeup from 'gathering' around the top lip?
Try one of the mineral powder foundations out there. It will really help. No caking or build up.


I love Arbonne's but it's not cheap, I am sure a drug store brand would suffice too. :O)Anyone know how to prevent makeup from 'gathering' around the top lip?
Macy has products to keep make-up for the eyes. Powder works. Cornstarch too. You might need to find better m-up. Ester L. When u ware m-up u often have to look in the mirror for touch up with your powder. Live with it remember it is m-up. There is coverage Dermablend you put on before the m-up. Even movie stars take a break for touch up. That is why the call it make UP. I need to touch up right now. lol
Use Ponds Cold cream-lightly apply around your nose and above the lip-this will act as a ';Guideline'; for your make-up coverage.


Remember to use a little and give it a minute to dry.


This situation use to happen to me-till I was ';Experimenting'; This is the only product that works, and does not irritate, nor have any smells to go along with it.





Keep Looking Your Best!!!!
Well I had the same problem...I now use Dior's new Diorskin Airflash foundation. It's 60 dollars but its great. You lightly spritz it over your skin, it makes your skin look flawless and airbrushed with out feel like you have gross, caked on make up. You spray it in a circular motion...and I noticed after I used this foundation it didn't bunch up around my nose and around my lip. I guess it's because it's the best one out there. You have to be willing to pay the price though.





Another suggestion would be is to simply not put that much make up above your lip, you're not supposed to anyway. Maybe just a little powder...or if you do put foundation there, take a kleenex or a sponge and totally wipe off any excess, just leaving a thin, concealing line. This will prevent from bunching because there's not as much product in one area. Moisturizer also helps foundation go on smoother.
have you try any Oil Control Liquid Foundation yet? I have been using one %26amp; its very mild %26amp; look nature on me.. it never gathers together..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream