Friday, December 11, 2009

Top 5 drugstore or mac makeup products?

okay well what do u guys think that the top 5 or 10 drugstore or mac products?


like foundation


concealer


blush


......


{no eyeshadows}Top 5 drugstore or mac makeup products?
MAC





Studio Fix Fluid Foundation: coverage is builable, lasts all day without spudging or coming off, and leaves a really nice matte finish. I feel flawless when I wear it.





Blotting Powder Pressed: I wear it as a translucent powder to set my makeup. I really diminishes oil and you can reapply up to 8 times a day without looking cakey. (I have really oily skin and find I only reapply at least 2x a day)





Any concealer in the NW family. All their concealers are great but get a warm color to counteract the blueness in the undereye circles.





Drugstore:





Revlon Colorstay Foundation: Its really comparable to MAC studio fix but I prefer studio fix becuase it matches my skin perfectly





Loreal Bare Natural Mineral concealer: It has a light yellow tint so I only use it to cover blemishes and only when I wear mineral makeup.





For blush I dont use either. I use TARTE cheek stains. They are amazing look totally natural and last ALL DAY. If you get any of these def. start by buying Tipsy or FlushTop 5 drugstore or mac makeup products?
drugstore:


Foundation- L'oreal trueblend


Concealer-Neutrogena 3 in 1


Blush- L'oreal trueblend


Mascara-Maxx factor 2000 calorie


Eyelier-Milani easyliner








MAC:


Foundation-Studio sculpt spf 15 foundation


Concealer-Studio sculpt concealer


Blush- powder blush


Mascara-plushlash


Eyeliner-black track fluidline
mascara... the classic pink one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream