Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a daily makeup routine , i want to learn how to apply eyeliner to my top eyelid?

help!I need a daily makeup routine , i want to learn how to apply eyeliner to my top eyelid?
I'm a makeup artist for Lancome at the moment, and if you want to start wearing eyeliner just to the top of your eyelid, try using a liquid eyeliner with a bristle that has ';control';. Try the Lancome liquid eyeliner, apply it once, lasts me the whole day. What I do, is I put it on right after I put on my foundation, but hey, there's no rule that you can't put it on before applying any makeup whatsoever. I usually just tend to close my eyes softly and gently, and just let my hand gestures be the leader and do the eyelining, and end it with a cute cat eye. It's not about how to apply eyeliner to your top lid, it's about control and your hand gestures. You just need practice, and you'll be fine :)I need a daily makeup routine , i want to learn how to apply eyeliner to my top eyelid?
If you want to put your eye liner on the top of your eye lid what i do is just close the eye i want to put it on and pull it at the side so its tight and then its really easy to put the eye liner on and it doesn't go all smudgy.


But if you want to put it on the part of your eye lid thats underneath your eye lashes just put it on the corner of your eye and just keep on going back over the eye lid to make it darker. It looks really nice. It takes a while to get used to though cos it feels as though you are poking yourself in the eye.


Hope this helped. x x
There's this video on Capessa that might be really helpful for you: www.capessa.com/go/naturalbeauty





We talk about tips for how to apply pretty and natural makeup in 5 minutes, and has a section where you can watch her apply her eyeliner as part of the look. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream