Friday, December 11, 2009

Smudge Proof Eye Makeup and Top Brands?

Ok.. so I don't wear any make up apart from eye makeup. No foundation etc, just eyeshadow, eyeliner -both pencil and liquid- and mascara. I only ever used dark colours like black, grey and occasionally purple. The only problem is, it ALWAYS smudges. I have pretty oily skin so Im convinced thats the reason why, so I need something that's going to stop that from happening as I always come home looking like I just got beaten up!





Could somebody please tell me what I need to do, how to do it, and the best brands to do it with. Preferably the cheapest brands as Im only a student and cant afford a whole lot right now! But a list of all brands would be fine too =]





I have tried a few brands already who claim to be 'smudge proof', but Im not going to list them as I want to see if they have worked for others or if I should just steer clear of them from now on.





Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!








Oh.. and about the eyeliner thing.. just in case anyone was about to tell me not to use liquid eyeliner underneath my eyes, I don't, but thanks anyway if you were going to tell me =]Smudge Proof Eye Makeup and Top Brands?
Urban Decay and Dior have longlasting products [especially their eyeliners]Smudge Proof Eye Makeup and Top Brands?
put primer on ur lids first. i recommend urban decay primer. and a few brands i use frequently would be MAC and NYX products. (: hope that helps
you should get urban decay primer potion


its an eye base





i love mac eyeshadow
Benefit makes a great product called She-laq, that will turn any eye product into a waterproof one. It comes in a bottle with separate brushes for each of your needs. You can buy it at a benefit store in your local macys or buy it at sephora. It runs around $35 but it's a godsend and will keep you from having to go out and try all new products. All benefit products come with easy to read directions so that you can do it perfectly the first time and everytime. Good Luck!
i would go to the closest sephora and ask them what they have for smudge free eye makeup. they really know what they're doing, their make-up is good quality and lasts
rimmel london or MAC. the trick to long lastin eyesadow is to put powdered foundation on before the eyeshadow. adn mix it in and reapply, so you don't have to touch it up.
Sephora makes a good eyeliner that doesn't smudge. My best tip is instead to be a special eyeliner brush and use eyeshadow instead of eyeliner. That way if it smudges it looks like a smoky eye which is pretty hot aswell! That way you can experiment with different colours aswell!


Hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream