Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone have BROWN eyes that knows some good makeup to wear besides wearing black eyeliner on the TOP which?

does'nt look right on meAnyone have BROWN eyes that knows some good makeup to wear besides wearing black eyeliner on the TOP which?
I have hazle eyes sometimes they look more brown then anything, I always use a Brown eyeliner (top and bottom), and i use a Biege base coat on my eyes, starting from the inside corner out, then i apply warm earthy tones like a medium green, brown, hazle, something to make my eyes pop out, i can also pull of some blues, and light purples. depending on what i am wearing ....Anyone have BROWN eyes that knows some good makeup to wear besides wearing black eyeliner on the TOP which?
I have brown eyes. Never wear black or dark purple shades its makes you look like someone punched you in the eye. What i use Is khaki eyeliner with brown/black mascara and gold eyeshadaw on the bottom lid. Then i put a very light pink eyeshadow under the eyebrow. It makes my eyes pop.
I don't ahve brown eyes but my sister does. Chocolate liner on the top lid and on the outer 2/3rd part of the bottom lid. (do not meet the two lines of liner) Brown or bronze shimmery eye shadow along the line of liner and on the bottom lid all the way to the corner of the eye. Then a lighter brown or green on the lid, smoking outward and a beige or off white next to the browline and blended into the corners of the upper lid.
i have brown eyes as welll and i use two different colours i make a base with a nice shimmering golden eyeshadow and then i use a little bit of a brown shadow on top , thatis going to make ur eyes shine
ok, i have brown eyes and black goes on well with me. im like into wearing black makeup (on the eyes) like gothic style and that should be good on you too. after application(LOWER AND UPPER LIDS) smudge it properly so it looks smoky


mascarize your lashes properly and you should be good to go. even if you have brown eyes like mixed kids, it should look good on you.


even better i would say! attention drawer!
brown eyes should use green and gold stuff...it brings out the brown...there is more stuff bout tht on freewebs.com/girlzhelp
I have brown eyes and never use black unless it's night time. I find that a soft natural mocha colored liner works best for me. I go the same route for mascara - but a hint darker.





Good luck!
I have brown eyes and like kind of a lavendar color of eye shadow, which is supposed to enhance brown eyes. I like a shimmery (but not glittery), light brown better, though.
i don't have brown eyes but my mom does and she wears a purple eyeliner to make her eyes seem bigger (but not bug eyed) and it doesn't look funny because it is purple it looks like a regular eyeliner
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream