Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the top 5 makeup brands that i can buy my makeup from?????

can anyone give me any suggestions because i have to go for a very special date on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What are the top 5 makeup brands that i can buy my makeup from?????
well since you kinda need it fast and might not have the money to buy a 30 dollar mascara.i sure you might like cover girl,almay,mayblien, n.y.c, or wet n wild cause they r very affordable but work great u can get theses at any drug store. hope this helps and good luck on ur date! ;)What are the top 5 makeup brands that i can buy my makeup from?????
as far as i know ';Artistry'; is one of the top 5 brands word wide. And had hold that position for 10 years
If you are a high-end person: I have no clue


If you are a drug store person: Look for anything that has the Allure seal of approval on it. That has never lead me wrong - ever!! That's what I do if I'm shoppin for something new....
1 MAC


2 Urban decay


3 Revlon


4 Rimmel


5 Wet n wild has a few good products
Covergirl


NYC


neutrogena


M.A.C


loreal
lancome paris


loreal paris


revlon


maybellene


bare essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream