Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you name your top three makeups brands?

I'm looking for some diffrent types of makeup, but good quality makeup. I'm familiar with MAC, Bobbi Brown (a little) Clinique, and thats about it. Could you please help me makeup people. Pleease? I am realy on a search. If you want, you can even rate your top three!! That would helpt too. Thanks! :)Can you name your top three makeups brands?
urban decay for eyes.


laura mercier for face.


and sugar for lips.Can you name your top three makeups brands?
Sheer Cover


Neutrogena


Physician's Formula
1. clinique!


2.CG! (cheap!)


3 almay! (cheap!)
MAC, Lancome, and Laura Mercier.
1--Mary Kay


2--Mary Kay


3--Mary Kay





Really--that is all I use. I like all of it.
mac, dior, and clinique
I like using Cover Girl Powder Collection by Queen Latifah. It's about $7.00 and you can get it from any local Wal. Mart or CVS! MAC IS awesome but too expensive!!!!
Lancome


Shiseido


Dior
well idk if this are quality make up


but i use


cover girl


maybelline and


l'oreal


lol
Since you named MAC and Bobby Brown, my other favorites are (in no particular order)





Benefit: http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>


Stila: http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>


Urban Decay:http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>








Hope that helps!
definetly not bare minerals try smash box, dior, estee lauder
kms mineral essentials for foundation, eyeshadow and blush. You can find them on the web. :)





I love Loreal lipcoor, especially the nudes.





Neutragena for mascara.
I love Urban Decay eyeshadows...Estee Lauder eyeshadow is great too..... for face The Balm- Time Balm concealer and Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup is great. I like Mac or NYC's pencil eyeliners. And the Fibre Rich Mascara by Mac is good too....
MAC, SEPHORA,ESTEE LAUDER!!!
maybelline


rimmel


avon
Bare Minerals, Clinique, MAC
smashbox cosmetics is the best for foundation primers, foundation, powders, and concealers!





urban decay has really good eyeshadows, as does cargo.





hard candy eyeshadow also works good and they got lil compacts with eyeshadows and lipglosses in one.





for cheap eyeshadow that looks good HIP cosmetics work good,





estee lauder eyeliner works the best.
benefit make up is nice (I use this alot), I also use hard candy (lots of colors) and MAC (its ok).


If your looking for good beands of makeup go to sephora, they have EVERYTHING for all skin types, ask the people who work there what would be good for you.
i dont use make up but my mom does...


so she uses these brands:





1 maybelline new york


2 loreal paris


3 avon





i can rate these according to my mom's preference, she used to use avon because its elegance fits to her complexion...
i don't really have a top three so im just going to list a bunch:


MAC


clinique


urban decay


two face


smashbox


victoria secret


benefiet





the list is endless...just go to sephora and browse
1) Bee-Luscious (simply the best ever)


2) Chanel


3) Clinique
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream