Saturday, December 5, 2009

Looking good without going over the top with makeup?

Well my friend who doesn't normally wear makeup wears it on nights out and looks absolutely amazing. I wear it nearly everyday (not that much) and i look pretty nice on daily basis but on nights out i get totally outclassed by her nearly everytime. Not being bitchy here cause I'm super glad i have such a gorgeous friend don't get me wrong :P but is there some way that i can match her in beauty without going over the top with makeup? Also it's not that i'm heaps uglier than her haha cause we're both pretty decent looking to begin with (y).Looking good without going over the top with makeup?
try changing up what you do with your make up. your friend probably looks so amazing because your not used to seeing her look that good. if you already wear makeup, its not a big change on the nights you go out. try a new colour of eyeliner of eyeshadowLooking good without going over the top with makeup?
Try doing what she does.


I usually like to put on mascara and a hint of eyeshadow to a special occasion or whatever. The key thing is to not put an overload of eyeliner.





Go to my question please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
check out my makeup tutorials. i have a few. look under subtle rockstar eyes. its a nice night out look. or maybe ';greeny blue aqua';





http://www.youtube.com/user/aubzeezug
With my makeup, I usually put eyeliner on the waterline of your eye, which is like the inside part. I do that on the top and bottom, Make sure its waterproof. Than, I put mascara on preferablly black for both mascara and eyeliner. I than do cat eye tips which are basically your eyeliner from the top and bottom of your eye meeting together on the outside left of your eye. Green eyeshadow looks really nice if you have tan skin and brown eyes, if you have lighter skin and blue eyes, a light purple would be cute. I like to put lipgloss on my lips as well. thats about it(:
For evenings out:


Dark eyeliner, black


Mascara, preferably black or dark brown


Dark eyeshadow, but not too dark. Blue-purple for blue or gray eyes, and greenish brown for anything else.


Lip gloss, lighter than your natural lip color. It will make your lips pop in the dark =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream