Saturday, December 5, 2009

Favorite brand of makeup. top 2.?

best brands for...





mascara





eyeliners-that stay all day





liquid %26amp; powder fondations-that stay all day





eyelash curlers





concealersFavorite brand of makeup. top 2.?
The onyl make up I use is Lancome and I love it cause it last all day and works good. But its ony the expensive side so if you are looking to not spend much i would say Revlone for mascara water proof also Revlone eyliner, and loreal lips stick and lipgloss. but im only 16 and i dont really use foundation so i cant help on that. But I hope I helped.Favorite brand of makeup. top 2.?
i only wear eyeshadow, eyliner, gloss





1. E.L.F. (eyeslipsface.com)


2. N.Y.C. (newyorkcolor.com)





#2 is mostly for nail polish and shadows though...
mascara-chanel


liquid eyeliner-mac


foundations-mac


eyeshadow-mac


eyelash curler-lancome
My favorite mascara is Loreal Voluminous blackest black. I love Loreal Air Wear powder foundation. It works well for combination skin. And I love Maybelline Coverstick in white. It works great under foundation and also great for dark circles. I also use it as a highlighter. I like Loreal's liquid liner, Too. Loreal and Lancome are the same company. I used to work for Lancome.
mascara - maybelline


eyelinere - Revlon


fondation - Revlon


eyelash curler - Shu Uemura


eyeshadow - MAC
Mascara- Maybelline, Dior





Liquid Eyeliners- Maybelline, Urban Decay





Pencil Eyeliners- Maybelline, Sephora





Liquid Foundation- Neutrogena. Maybelline





Powder Foundation- Same as liquid





Eyelash Curlers- Shu Uemara, Clinique





Concealers- Neutrogena, Maybelline





Other stuff





Eyeshadow- Maybelline, Chanel





Lipstick- Maybelline, Lancome





Lipgloss- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, Maybelline





As you can tell I LOVE Maybelline. It's wicked wicked cheap and their products last all day and work REALLY well.
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream