Saturday, December 5, 2009

Im a girl- what clothes, hair and makeup would go with a blue football top?

hey, im a girl and i love my football tops. i have just spent 拢50 on on a new seasons football top and i love wearing it. but im sick of being called a tom boy ! what can i do to make myself look girly and sexy when wearing my top. any make up tips, hair tips and outfit tips would be appreciated !!! thanks xx (ps- its a blue top)Im a girl- what clothes, hair and makeup would go with a blue football top?
if you have extentions but them in nd have them streght or curley and do yor make up rele good nd thaa :P and were sum denim hot pantss :) xIm a girl- what clothes, hair and makeup would go with a blue football top?
I happen to love football too...but I love american football. I like the Cowboys, who also wear a blue jersey (and I have three.) I wear my hair in a ponytail or with the front up. Sometimes, I straighten it and leave it all down. I wear gray or pink eyeshadow because the gray accents the silver in the jersey...as does the pink. I wear a little blush and a faint pink lip gloss...clear works too.





I also wear tight/fitted jeans that are destroyed and blue and white sketchers. In the winter, I wear a fitted long sleeve flannel shirt under my jersey in white. I buy the flannels with thumb holes cut into the cuff..I think they look cute on girls.





Good luck to you and your team of choice.
wear jean ripped shorts, or skinny jeans. makeup go simple and just a top linner and large lashes plus tinted collored lipgloss. if u wear skinnies than u could wear some really nice heels with them that always gets peoples attention. with hair keep it natural, dont overdo it. depending on ur length i would go curly for long and streight for short. dont keep the hair flat, give it some volume. another good look it to use a surf hair spray to leave light curls in the hair(almost always looks good)
skinny black jeans


straight hair


eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss...


glitter
Hair in a scruffy bun with some strands loose in curls, and no make-up.


Looks better thank you think.
Well... baggy jeans is not the way to go...


if there are any colors in the shirt, say white outlining along the letters, take some tight, white shorts. That will bring some spark to it. Tie the blue t shirt in a scrunchy in the back and place the shirt just about the line of your pants. As for hair, do a high pony tail, with bangs off to the side. get silver or white hoop earrings to go along. For make- up, use eye liner, and mascara to let your eyes pop. a light blue eye shadow tops it off. Use some light pink gbluse, and cherry red lipstick. if you look too much like a whore with all the makeup, take off the lipstick, and use a lighter kind.
make sure you cover up any ance you might have with consealer, then put on foundations/base. put in a little blush on your cheekbones, and then darken your eyebrows with eyebrow pencil. next comes eyeshadow which i would wear a light light blue, black eyeliner on the BOTTOM only. [i use alot bc i like it but you dont have to], curl your lashes, then marcara. :)


bangs look on pretty much everybody. get em. just get a straight straight cut aruoud the bottom [NO LAYERS] and then bangs that go below your eyebrows but above your eyes. curl or straighten secitons of it daily.





email me for more- heyboohey69@yahoo.com


HOPE I HELPED
pull half your hair back, wear white shorts, not too much makeup beacause that can look cheap, go for light pinks and natural colors. simple jewelery too, a small silver bracelet or something.
Wow.....these are our future leaders.
who do you support best not be chelsea spurs all the way =]
wear makeup on ur eyes! that can make anyone look gorgeous.
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream