Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good eyeliner for top eye lash? Also for bottom eyeliner, what kind of brand makeup is the best?

I put eyeliner on the bottom, but when I went outside and the weather is hot. The eyeliner I appiled on are getting a little messy, it suck, like a dark mark under my eyes. Anyways, I've never applied the top eyeliner before. So, any tips what should I be using, would be nice. Thank so much all.What's a good eyeliner for top eye lash? Also for bottom eyeliner, what kind of brand makeup is the best?
HIP Pencil Liner. It's AMAZING. Will not smudge or anything. Btw, before you apply eyeliner, apply a loose powder to your eyelid, and then apply HIP Shadow Paint. It'll help the liner to stay on longer and not smudge/smear (:





EDIT: Loreal HIP only has one kind of pencil liner (:





-- Jackie ♥What's a good eyeliner for top eye lash? Also for bottom eyeliner, what kind of brand makeup is the best?
use liquid eyeliner











for top eyelash line





go to youtube and search Michelle Phan look at her eyeiner tutorial


it is very helpful




















hope this helps














How to make eyeliners on the lower rim of the eyes not smear?


Try to use liquid eyeliner on the bottom of the eye. If you think it is too difficult, try powder eyeliner. Powder Eyeliner looks more natural. Try Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner





=]
Have you ever tried Mary Kay? I started using the Mary Kay line of skin care and cosmetics and loved them so much that I became a consultant. You can look on-line for a consultant near you. Many will have inventory that they can give you the same day. If they don't have what you want in inventory they have to have it shipped to them which takes a few days.
okay, first I would start by buying covergirl perfect point eyliner.


here's how to apply to top:


close left eye, pull corner of eye, so its flat.


thinly line eye againt the lash line.


Repeat with right eye.





***the eyliner stays on and isn't messy, it is also a twistable pencil.
I used to have problems like you're describing, then I started using Almay eyeliner. I love it. It doesn't smear, run, or fade. I use the pencil, not the liquid.
revlon,but if you want it in walgreens or somethin try wild and pretty!!!!!!!!dats my eyeliner and i got it from wal-mart works pretty good
Ahh. I know the feeling.





I use Maybelline Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. It comes in three colors, Black, Brown, and Grey. I reccomend brown or gray. Black can sometimes be a little to much.


I have never liked eyeliner on my bottom lashes. But whatever you do, do not put it on the inside of your eyelid. I know a lot of people who just pull down the eyelid and put it on. This can irritate your eyes and even cause an infection!





Putting on eyeliner is easy. Take some time to practice one day when you don't have anywhere to go. Make sure you have plenty of Make-up remover on hand! (:





Hope this helps(:
Well covergirl does suck LOOL i used to use it and it smudges reeallly easily and you have to constantly reapply it too. Try using Maybelline Unstoppable waterproof eyeliner. It stays on amazingly great. Doesn't smudge...and you don't have to constantly reapply it every couple hours even if it's burning hot and you're sweating! (: and even though it says waterproof it comes off VERY easily.





apply top eyeliner is a bit more difficult than the bottom but just tug the corner of your eye out a bit so you can easily apply it smoothly over your skin. btw, maybelline unstoppable isn't too thin so it makes it easier to apply it cleanly. if you make a mistake, just quickly wipe it with a q-tip . don't go too fast or thick at first either...since it IS waterproof it only come off easily after you wear it for a couple of hours. LOOL





have fuun (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream