Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need help, I'm looking for makeup that dosen't mess up my tops?

Your shirts? Put your makeup on after you put your shirt on, or be more careful. All makeup is going to get on your clothes if you're not careful, and not much of it stainds.I need help, I'm looking for makeup that dosen't mess up my tops?
I used to be a big MAC fan, but damn it's expensive. I've been using Covergirl TruBlend. Looks great and I've had no transfer problems.I need help, I'm looking for makeup that dosen't mess up my tops?
Try putting your top on first or pull it away from your face when you put it on.
Zuzu is a good product line.





Put your clothes on first, then an overshirt that buttons down the front, then put on your makeup, then take off the overshirt. Any makeup that floats to your clothes will be on the overshirt and not your going out clothes.
Eww. Tone it back a bit then. If you are caking it on, it is obviously noticiable to others.





A soft sponge will smooth on liquid foundation evenly, and using minimal powder (too much enhances lines) will soften your skin and provide a smooth finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream